Knappett Projects’ clients and Partners have some kind words they would like to share with you…
- Throughout construction the Knappett project team maintained effective communication with all stakeholders, expediting changes to minimize cost and schedule impact and working proactively to prevent on-site issues.Given the project’s high level of complexity, Knappett’s expertise and commitment to detail was invaluable. The project team overcame many challenges, were responsive in reacting to changes in design and site conditions, worked in a professional manner, and effectively coordinated the work of all sub-trades. The completed facility stands out at as one of Canadian Forces Base Esquimalt’s most successful projects to date, thanks in large part to the work of Knappett Projects.
-Brian Fraser, Major Project Leader, 443 (Maritime Helicopter) Squadron Facility, Defence Construction Canada
- RealHomes Development Inc. and Greater Victoria Rental Development Society (GVRDS) would like to take this time to thank Knappett Projects Inc. on the collaborative effort in the successful completion of five project starts in the last 6 and ½ years. An unheard of accomplishment within the purpose built affordable workforce rental community, or any development community.We would like to specifically acknowledge the dedication and success of these projects to owner John Knappett, Kevin Cawston Project Manager and Bill McEwen , Site Supervisor
-Alanna Holroyd, Project Developer and owner RealHomes Development Inc & Executive Director , Greater Victoria Rental Development Society (GVRDS)
- I look forward to joining forces on many more projects in the years ahead. Yours is exactly the kind of construction company that the architects around here dream of – and so rarely have the pleasure of working with. If there is any logic in the world, the future belongs to people like you and those who work with you.
-Brian Sutherland, Communications Coordinator, CJP Architect
- I am pleased to provide this letter of reference regarding the successful completion of the $2.5 Million building envelope remediation. Knappett Projects Inc. was very collaborative and innovative in managing this project ….I highly recommend Knappett Projects Inc. to undertake any similar construction projects of such scale or complexity.
-D.K Milburn, Director of Facilities
- In 2014, the Union Club contracted Knappett Projects to begin the exterior restoration of the Clubhouse.Having been constructed in 1913, the restoration project had to deal with over 100 years of being exposed tothe elements. In 2016, the project was completed – on time and on budget.In January 2017, the Union Club contracted Knappett Projects again to look after the restoration of the Club’sCentennial Ballroom. The Ballroom is now complete, and again, was done on time and on budget.The common denominator for both these projects were the two leads that Knappett Projects assigned to ourprojects – Caleb Stokkeland and Tony Morgan. Both Caleb and Tony were professional in every aspect, andensured our projects were well-managed from start to finish.
-David Hammonds, General Manager The Union Club of British Columbia
- Knappett executed the project on time and under budget. As Project Managers we were impressed with their thoroughness, quality of workmanship, and construction management abilities.
-Deane Strongitharm. Sr Associate CitySpaces Consulting Ltd.